Thursday, March 15, 2012

Springtime progress and plans

Please excuse the bad photos, laptop is in the shop, so it's iPhone posting time! I had the urge to post regardless of the fact I have nothing finished to show.

So instead you all can peek in on my Mad Men challenge dress progress. Bodice done more or less, one skirt to go!


And just to add more fun, it's time again for Made by Rae's Spring Top Sew Along! I'm hoping to join in for the first time this year and so I've got two tops planned.

First is Salme Pattern's Minna blouse, all cut out waiting to be sewn.


Second is Sew Liberated's Mariposa Tee. Fabric picked, but that's all.


And I want to finish all of them before March is done. Crazy? Maybe, but I'm still game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...