Tuesday, December 3, 2013

One Year Old in a Bimaa Hoodie

Hard to believe this sweet, sweet boy is already one!  It seems just like yesterday we snuggled into bed after his birth a chilly morning in December.


And today he's a bundle of silliness, just starting to form almost words, and just starting to stand on his own.

To help celebrate, I thought I'd make him something new, and made him up a Bimaa hoodie.  I got this pattern in a bundle a few months ago, and loved the slim fitting style and oversized hood.  And it delivered exactly what I wanted.


I made the 12 month size, and it fits exactly.  I plan to make more, but I'll definitely size up.


I wasn't 100% sure of the big hood, but it's the perfect oversized hood!  Look at it! it's too much cuteness!


And now he can sorta match his brother when he wears the cardigan I made him!  I need to get a picture of that at Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...