Monday, July 14, 2014

Make Believe in The Bookworm Button up!

So excited to finally share with you all what I've been up to the last few weeks!  I got a chance to test the patterns for the new Pattern Anthology Collection Make (Believe)

I'll be sharing with you all the 4 projects in the next week or so.  Check out my Instagram feed or my Facebook page for some other sneak peaks!  In the meantime go snag your copy of the collection and tell me what you're going to make!

I absolutely adore button down shirts on little boys, so was super excited to see that the Bookworm Button up was in the collection and to finally actually make one for my boys!  I've made an adult sized one, but never a teeny one before.


And I have to say, it was waaaay easier then I remember the Mr's shirt being.  The instructions were clear and well laid out, which helped a ton!  I made view A, but if I had girls, I'd be all over the bow sleeves in views C and D!

I particularly love the pleated pockets.


It was also the perfect chance to use up this adorable Japanese fabric I had just picked up from Fabrications! Who doesn't like whales eh?


And well, adorable right?

So if you've been scared to try making a shirt like this before, don't be!  Just do it!  I plan to make up one for my older son next!


So now don't forget to check out the collection over at Pattern Anthology! There are three awesome ways to get the patterns.  All four together for $19.95.  Add in the super neat activity book for $24.95, OR best of them all, add in 4 pants patterns for $34.95.



1 comment:

  1. Omigosh, so cute! I love that fabric! I told Joe I'd take him fabric shopping for a fabric for a button down shirt to wear to my cousin's wedding, but I have to say, I really loooove this fabric! I wonder if I can find it? Any hints?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...