Sunday, September 20, 2015

Denver in Blue

I love pattern testing!  It forces me to sew on a timeline and use up fabric from my stash, you never really know how it's gonna turn out and often get a chance to use new techniques.  It also forces me to blog, ha!  As a busy summer meant I... never blogged at all.

It's all win-win really.  So I naturally jumped at a chance to test for the Denver Dress, part of the Unbiased Collection out from Pattern Anthology now!  (It's $29.95 for a limited time only too and comes with some nice bonuses!)


I love a knit dress (secret pajama's ya'll!) and this one is definitely comfy!  I'm quickly becoming a fan of princess seams too as they are easily adjusted for my teeny bust.  And it comes with instructions for large and small bust adjustments!



I had this fabulous slightly heavier weight cotton/lycra from Verhees that I picked up from one of my favorite Canadian shops Duncan and Kate and it was perfect!  I think the dress could work in any knit though!


I'm planning a number of tunics for the winter with the pattern now!

Don't forget to check out the collection before the sale ends!

2 comments:

  1. It looks really cute! That's just my style of dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great!! And so wearable. In black ponte, I could wear this to court.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...